Friday, October 17, 2014

Open Book

If anyone knows anything about me, it's that I am an open book.
If you ask me any question about myself, I'm prone to answers.
I don't hold anything about myself a secret.
I hold other's secrets and keep that which is sacred, but as for me, I am completely open.
I guess I have nothing to hide or feel ashamed of.
I don't know, but if you want to hear my opinion on something or know anything about my past or thoughts on the future, feel free to ask because I like to share.
 
My sister-in-law, Jeni, came and visited.
She was so fun to open up to and talk with.
She happily and willingly did my dishes, cleaned my kitchen, the bathroom, swept my porch and swept and cleaned the entire kitchen, dining room and hallway floors on her hands and knees.
She amazed and wore me out just watching her.
I did help, a little, but she was definitely Wonder Woman zooming through my home and making it look beautiful.
 
 
Did I ever tell you about our next door neighbors?
Hmmmm . . . that is a story for another post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment