Saturday, October 25, 2014

Comfy, Cozy Bed

My sore, tired body just wants to curl up in bed and go to sleep for a very long time.
Yesterday I did a really good ball exercise workout that worked my legs, bum and abs.
I know it was good because I am definitely feeling it today.
I hobble around in pain like someone twice my age.
Just hope I can loose some of that wonderful baby belly fat.
My sister said to just accept it, but I want to have a fit, healthy body to run around with my kids even when I'm older and not to tire too quickly.
 
We visited lots of cousins in West Jordan and had a good 'ole time.
Dinner with Grandpa and Grandma was fun too.
Being gone from home all day made my kids long for their comfy, cozy beds too.
 
Good Night! Sleep tight.
Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment