Wednesday, October 15, 2014

James' Kindergarten Fieldtrip

James' class went on a fieldtrip to the Hospital.
They learned about Physical Therapy, the ER, and all kinds of fun stuff.
 
The pumpkin patch was the next stop.
James picked out a pumpkin with lots of character.
 
We went all the way to Logan and enjoyed their mini zoo there.
The foxes were fun to see.
 
James liked petting the fluffy reindeer as they chowed down on food.
 
After lunchtime and playtime at the park, we gathered at the nature center and learned all about different animals and their coverings like fur, scales, skin and shells.
I felt lucky to be able to go on this fieldtrip with James.
Fun times!
 
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Stephanie Nielson at this time.
How hard for anyone to have to go through a miscarriage.
I really feel for her and wish I could take away her pain and heartache.
I'm so grateful for the atonement for that reason.
That is what Christ did for us.
He sacrificed so much so that he could truly understand us, grieve with us and comfort us in our most desperate times.
He truly knows what we are feeling, thinking, and going through.
That doesn't always take away our own pain, but it helps us know we are not alone.
We can make it and do this.
Good words for me to remember when I struggle with my own trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment