Sunday, September 21, 2014

Temple Redication

I was able to take Joyanne, Noah and Hiram to the Ogden Temple Redication.
What a wonderful opportunity and great experience to participate and feel the Spirit.
This was Hiram's 1st temple dedication to attend.
We learned, from President Monson, to love the temple, appreciate the temple and to attend the temple.
 
Grant was quite the helper in putting the dishes away.
I think he had more fun playing with the dishes than actually helping.
 
In the last 7 weeks I have run 106 miles.
I may have pushed myself a little too hard with acute pain on the top of my left foot.
In self-diagnosing myself by studying up online, I think I may have tendinitis or something similar.
So, I will take a break and give my foot a chance to heal.
In the meanwhile I get to ice my foot, bandage it up, and stay off it as much as possible.
That's where my crutches come in handy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment