Friday, September 19, 2014

Friend Late Night

Because my kids were so good while I was gone for 7 hours last night, tonight they were able to have friends over for a late night.
They enjoyed playing the Wii and watching movies.
 
Beach balls and Plasmacars were fun and not too dangerous of play. 
 
But, of course, Joyanne and her friend played with her piano, acted out their own movies on the Ipad, and talked a lot together. 
 
While it can be crazy to have so many extra kids over, I far prefer having my kids friends over at our home, than wondering what they are doing elsewhere.
I, also, love kids and enjoy seeing them play.
 
This movie, which you can watch HERE, really helped and inspired me as a mother.
I had one of "those" days where hardly anything on my to do list got done.
The video helped remind me what is truly important, and that what I am doing is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment