Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Birthday to Grant and Me!

I turned 33 years old today.
I shared my birthday with Grant.
His birthday is on the 17th, but since Daddy won't be here to celebrate, we decided to celebrate them both today.
Opening presents were fun for both of us.
Grant was as excited to watch me open presents as he was to open his own. 

 
Grant's favorite present was his plasmacar.
It can hold up to 250 pounds and when you sit on it all you have to do is turn the wheel back and forth and then it propels forward all on its own.
Grant was on it all day, but the few times he wasn't, I snuck on it.
It seriously is fun, even for adults.
It was rated "Best Toy of the Year!" 
 
Our frosted green cake turned out pretty good and was yummy for us all. 

 
I'm so grateful for all those friends and family who remembered me on my special day.
I felt very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment