Wednesday, March 5, 2014

X is for Xylophone

James was so happy to work on and finish one of his school workbooks.
He learned what a xylophone is and loved playing it.

 
We had a crazy busy day today.
Daddy was able to do some caselot sale shopping and get his truck registered.
I practiced my choir music, did dishes, and brought up the laundry to organize (which actually never got done today).
We spent the afternoon preparing for scouts.
Daddy was doing a demonstration about his job for a different scout troops, while I prepared to teach our scout troop about different kinds of knots.
 
Right after scouts, I left to take Noah, Hiram and Jaden to parent teacher conferences.
They all are doing pretty well.
 
I learned something about my Hiram.
He loves to tease!
His teacher commented that he knows when Hiram is really happy because he likes to tease others.
He doesn't usually hurt others, just loves to tease.
Other kids don't like it so much.
So we gotta figure out how to let him tease, but not bug kids.
 
I came home and decided to play around with Hiram and joke around.
We had so much fun, and he was the happiest I've seen in a LONG time.
Hopefully he won't tease other kids in a bad way.
But it was fun to connect with Hiram in a fun way and see him so happy.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment