Thursday, March 20, 2014

Time Given


Wow!  I could breathe a little today.
I reprioritized a bit and now I can enjoy life and my kids a little bit more.
James loves spending time with me, and one of the way we spend time together is working on school workbooks.
James is working out of a 1st Grade workbook and doing well.
He is a smart little 5-year-old boy, who is excited to start Kindergarten next year.
 
James and Grant love to ride their bikes outside together.
I loved being able to just sit outside and play with them for a few minutes. 

 
I am so grateful to my family for letting me be apart of the Uintah Basin Orchestra and Chorus.
It is such a privilege to be with these people who have such talent.
I have 3-hour rehearsals tonight, tomorrow and all day Saturday, so my family gets to suffer (or maybe PARTY) without me.
They missed me tonight and it's nice to be appreciated and loved.
So a BIG thank you to my Prince Charming and my 6 little munchkins.
I love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment