Saturday, March 22, 2014

Choir Concert

I have been busy the last 3 nights with choir rehearsals and our performance.
The Uintah Basin Orchestra and Chorus performed under Dr. Mike Bankhead from Utah State University.
I have sung in all kinds of church choirs growing up.
Every school choir there was, I was in it.
I love to sing, especially to praise the Lord.
And that is what we did tonight.
There was such excitement and anticipation in this concert. 
My only regret was that my family was not there.
Jade had to work, and at first, I worried about taking such little kids, like crazy wild 2-year-old Grant, to such a professional concert.
Next time, I will make a more "concerted" effort to have them there.
I was sad after the performance to not have anyone to see.
But I did make some wonderful friends this time around.
Thanks McKenna, Wendy, Rachel and Tammy!

Singing and music are a passion of mine and I hope wherever I go in life, that I will always have music with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment