Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mommy Musings

The Musings of a Mom
I love being mom to my wonderful six kids.
The good times far outweigh the bad times.
Grant threw a huge fit in the library and in the car.
But he helped clean up his water spill and helped put away the dishes.
He says cute things all the time for a 2-year-old, like when he came around the corner and said, "Hi! What's your name?"
When I asked him the same question back, he said "Gant".
When I asked him how old he was he said, "Toooo".
He's learning and growing.
He is my baby and I ask him, "Do you want to be a big boy or stay my baby forever?"
He sometimes says "big boy" and sometimes he says "baby".
That truly is what is holding me back from potty-training him.
Daddy says it's high time, and Grant is surely showing signs of interest.
He's even pooped and peed in the toilet a time or two.
But I'm not ready for my last baby to grow up.
I have set a date though.
April 14th is when I will start.
Then I won't have a baby anymore. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment