Friday, January 17, 2014

Service and a little Devil

One of my goals this year is to serve my neighbors and friends by doing something for them at least once a week.
This week I've filled that goal well.
I had a friend and her kids over yesterday for a couple of hours.
This morning I watched a High School friend's cute little boy so she and her husband could attend the temple.
I also watched another neighbor/friend's 2 boys this morning so she could rest and relax after having had a baby recently.  And, tomorrow I'm taking her dinner.
I love the feeling I get when I serve others.


Joyanne acted like the devil tonight.
She kept wacking Daddy in the back to see if he could feel her punching with his bullet-proof vest on. 

And then she put on the evil mask and kept cackling.
Ah, this daughter of ours is quite amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment