Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pack Meeting

Pack Meeting for the scouts was tonight.
Noah earned his 2nd and 3rd silver arrow.
Noah and Hiram are both cubscouts.
Noah is a Bear and Hiram a wolf.
I am a den leader of their den.
I have enjoyed being a den leader and have recently come to appreciate the values and character building lessons scouts teaches.

The boys enjoyed playing games as always. 

Even the adults got involved. 

Hiram loves scouts and enjoys participating with his "positive" attitude.
Having a "positive" attitude was our theme tonight. 

Scouts is just playing around with these boys and teaching them good things that they can use and will remember for life!


1 comment:

  1. Nancy! I cannot believe I lost that post-it note that had your address and email on it. Will you send it me again? I guess I should have just put it into my phone right then. nicwatkins at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete