Saturday, January 4, 2014

Room Switch

Yesterday was an exhausting day.
I worked hard on cleaning up Christmas, doing laundry (endless laundry), and cleaning the house.
I became discouraged by the messy house and was sick of being in it, so I went outside and shoveled the ice off our driveway.
The fresh, brisk air was just the thing I needed.

Daddy came home and made everything all better.
He got right to work beside me and we cleaned and organized.
One of the things we did together is switch our kids rooms around.
Joyanne and Noah weren't too thrilled about switching their rooms, but the others were.
Hiram and James were especially excited to be sharing a room upstairs.

Today the kids worked hard on getting their chores in tip-top shape.
They cleaned every corner and organized each room.
Then Daddy vacuumed while I finished up laundry and cleaning off our junk-piled counter.

After all the hard work, we played around and watched a movie tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment