Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Marriage

I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman.
I wish I could be at the rally tonight to stand for that at the Utah Capitol.
God created men and women for each other.
Children have the right to be raised in the bonds of matrimony between a husband and wife.
True happiness and joy come from keeping and following God's commandments.

I am grateful to be reared by such wonderful parents who instilled good, wholesome values.
They loved Heavenly Father and tried to be good people.
They made mistakes along the way, but they kept repenting and trying to become better.

Our world is a topsy-turvy place with a lot of people's values screwed up.
We can find happiness in loving Heavenly Father and following Christ's example.
I have found so much happiness in serving others.

I love my family and they are the best to serve.
They don't always appreciate what I do for them, but they show love and feel love.

Noah came home sick from school.

Joyanne has a surprise she just can't wait to share on Thursday.

This is a great sight to see of Hiram.


No comments:

Post a Comment