Monday, April 13, 2015

Park Time

I love taking Grant to the park after I take James to Kindergarten.
Grant likes the swings, learning to do the monkey bars and the slides.

I had quite a busy day.
The laundry piled up, but I made it through 4 loads with my half working washer and dryer.
My fridge smelled something awful so Daddy helped me tackle that chore, and we cleaned it out.
A little shopping stocked our fridge with fresh fruits and veggies.
Daddy took Grant and me to Subway for lunch. Yum!
Chicken, carrots and potatoes got thrown in a crock pot for dinner.
After picking up kids, I helped out with the Tremonton Children's Choir.
Hiram helped me finish up and sort the laundry.
I picked up 2, 55 gallon water barrels for $20.
After getting the kids set up with dinner, Joyanne and I went to a neighbor's to look at clothing she was getting rid of.
We came home with 3 bags of stuff.
So it was a busy, successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment