Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Day Off

Well, I needed a day off yesterday.
Daddy was wonderful and gave me the afternoon to do what I wanted.
I went to a concert at the USU campus with the American Festival Orchestra and Chorus directed by Craig Jessop.
The concert was free and meant for families.
They sang lots of fun songs.
They had characters from the Disney movies come out in costume and sing mostly Disney songs.
My choir friend, Danielle, sang in this choir.
I went to the temple, Cafe Rio, and did a little shopping too.
It was a great time off that helped me relax.

This afternoon Daddy, Grant and I walked over to our bishop's home and visited with him.
They have a lovely home with a family room that looks like a museum with a stuffed ram, a deer head, a large moose head and an elk.
They also had some clothes and shoes we were able to take and use.
Grant had fun playing with their grandchildren who were visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment