Thursday, December 18, 2014

What I Love

What I loved about my kids today:
 
I loved watching Noah perform in his 5th Grade school performance.
He sang his heart out with a steal-my-heart smile.
His line was great - "What I love about Christmas is Christmas music."


My little Grant just has to smile at me and Daddy and he pretty much gets whatever he wants.
Our littlest one has us both wrapped around his little finger.
 
Jaden's eagerness to get his chores done and excitement to read and do piano sure cheers me up and encourages me to get my own chores done.
 
A kiss is no kiss until you've been attacked by Joyanne.
Some nights we play a game and make it hard to kiss each other goodnight on the cheek.
I have to tickle Joyanne to get her to move her hands away from her face.
Tonight was a challenge for Joyanne to give me a kiss.
It's sweet fun!
 
As James rode around on the Plasmacar he sang "I believe in being honest, true, chaste and awesome . . . in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
He was getting 2 primary songs mixed up.
Daddy and I especially like the "awesome" he added in there, because, you know, everything IS awesome. ;)
 
Hiram has boundless energy and a great sense of humor.
He followed directions from me pretty well and kept working even though he had a tough day.
 
I love all my little tykes and feel so blessed to be their mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment