Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Fun!

Life has gotten pretty busy around here with Holiday fun!
We spent the weekend at my brother's home and had a family Christmas party on Saturday.
I performed twice at Temple Square Saturday evening with the Bear River Valley Reflections Choir.
I missed some of the party but made it in time for the talent show portion where Joyanne was playing her arrangement of "Frozen", and I even was able to sing my solo song for the family to hear.
 
All of us enjoyed sleeping in this morning.
Daddy enjoyed time with the kids, letting them paint wooden pieces that go to their trucks that tomorrow they will nail together and build.



 
Joyanne had a little too much fun tonight dressing up poor, innocent  3-year-old Grant as a girl! 

I realize Joyanne is lacking in sisters, but this was pretty silly.
Gotta love my kids! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment