Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Found

What once was lost, now is found!
Daddy found the portable hard drive buried under my counter of papers and things.
I had looked there, but I guess not in the right place.
I'm just grateful it was found.
Because on it holds some precious gems, like these:

 
I had a great talk with this boy tonight.
He is so much like me. 
He was a little discouraged with being corrected, some things happening at school, and some issues with me.
We were able to talk through everything and both of us came away feeling edified.
I learned from my sister, Linda, that sometimes, even though it's hard, it's important to stay and work out the issues rather than walk away because it's getting tough or there may be some conflict.
We disagreed as we talked, but we kept trying to discuss the issues until an understanding could be reached.
Now, it feels like our relationship is stronger with a deeper understanding and caring for each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment