Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Tree Sleepout!

On the 23rd of December the kids get to sleep out around the Christmas tree.
I read them 2 Christmas stories and sang a few Christmas songs before they drifted off into dreamland. :)
 
Last night I was up until 1:30a.m. this morning wrapping presents.
A half hour after I went to sleep, Grant woke up crying with throw-up all over him.
He threw up 2 more times, with 2 more changes of clothes and bedding, before I could finally go to sleep.
It was a perfect day of rest.
 
We made Rice Crispy treats, peanut butter cups, and butterscotch drop cookies to take around to our neighbors.
We went caroling to our neighbors as we dropped off our goodies.
 
I love Christmas time with all of its traditions and memories.

1 comment:

  1. I love peanut butter! May I have a peanut butter cup, or two? :) Are the peanut butter cups home made?

    ReplyDelete