Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fairytale Party

We had a most enjoyable day visiting with family and having so much fun.
As you can see, we have quite the amazing costumes that people came in.
We had "Glinda, the Good Witch of the north", "the White Rabbit", and "Alice in Wonderland".
 
Anybody want any pizza? 
 
Sorry, she's too young.
You can't steal away this pretty cowgirl yet. 
 
Even Bert and Ernie stopped by for a nice visit. 



 
Yummy food, great entertainment, and a nice time was had by all.
 
I'm grateful to my husband who puts up with a stressed out, ornery wife at times.
I wish I was perfect, especially when I want to get a house ready for a party, but I'm not.
I fell apart and blew up at my family after letting the stress get to me.
I'm grateful for repentance and forgiveness.

1 comment: