Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cracks :(

On Sunday, I was putting away the laptop on my messy counter with papers and things slanting downward.
I was called away, so I hastily set the laptop on the counter only to have it come crashing down on the very hard tile floor.
I picked it up, setting it more gently and securely on the counter, thinking I'd check it out later.
Well, later came, and when I opened up the laptop, there were several cracks across the screen.
It still works, but the screen continues to crack in different places.
Sad Days!  We just got this laptop this last Christmas.
I feel bad for not setting it down more securely and I really don't like hard tile floors. :(
 
 
On a happier note, the kids enjoyed the night of being able to go to McDonald's for dinner.
My excuse was that it was teacher appreciation there for Joyanne's school, but really, I just didn't mind doing something spontaneous and different.
 
I had a great talk with Heavenly Father tonight.
Lately, I'm sleepily lying in bed and just roll over on my tummy to prayer and then fall asleep directly afterwards.
I've felt my relationship drifting away from Heavenly Father.
So tonight, I knelt down, thought about what I wanted to say, and really talked with Heavenly Father.
Then, afterward, I waited.
I felt the Spirit and felt Heavenly Father's great love for me and guidance.
Heavenly Father is always there for us, but sometimes our own actions prevent ourselves from being close to Him.
I will strive to draw closer to my amazing Creator who loves me, oh, so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment