Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Madness

Each year there always seems to be one day of the week that is completely swamped.
This year, it's Mondays.
From when I woke up until 7p.m. I was doing something for others.
I spent the morning cleaning, cooking, reading to Grant and James, reviewing piano, school workbooks, laundry and breathing (I guess that last one was for me).
 
I truly enjoy what I do.
I love sitting on the couch with Grant, reviewing the letters with him and reading to him about how Mouse loves cookies or Little Red Riding Hood got away from the Big Bad Wolf.
I love it when Grant leans his little head onto my arm and James snuggles up close to my side.
 
I spent the afternoon prepping for the Children's Choir I direct in Brigham City.
After retrieving the kids from school, we then went to the choir.
As much as I love directing the choir, I am looking forward to having Monday's free from the 20 minute drive in and the hour rehearsing, along with an hour of prepping for it.
Just 2 more Mondays and then it's our performance.
Anyone and everyone are welcome to attend.
 
Joyanne helped out a lot this evening with chores though she was compelled to.
She left a few things out today, so in the chore basket they went.
She got to do a chore for each item of hers that was left out.
Some of the other kids will be doing chores as well.
The chore basket helps them remember to put their things away and helps me get my house cleaner. ;)

Daddy and Noah have spent a lot of time watching football together, but tonight they are actually getting ready to watch "Once Upon a Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment