Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mourning

In Matthew 5:4 it reads "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
I need some comfort.
While at the movie "Maleficent" with my 4 oldest kids, my Dad texted me that Paul, my brother's wife, passed away yesterday at midday.
The police came, investigated, and finding no evidence to the contrary, they declared she died of natural causes.
I was not close to Dawn, but I did get to talk with her a little at Ann's funeral.
She will be missed!
 
We went to the Dinosaur Museum for our last time.
Our State Parks Pass expires at the end of this month, so we had one last visit as a family.

 
Grant sure loves his light saber and walked around wacking everyone this afternoon.
 
We just received a phone call saying, Grandpa Bills, was back in surgery because he is hemorrhaging.
Early today they were saying they might actually get to go home tomorrow.
I guess it's not to be.
 
Praying, praying, and ever praying!
I know the Lord is in all of this and ever mindful of what is going on.
Through all the hard times, we can turn to the Savior and know that HE knows all, and we can look forward to the HAPPY DAYS to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment