Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to a one-of-a-kind Dad!
He is the man of my dreams and the best dad for our kids.
Daddy had fun cooking US breakfast this morning.
Pancakes, bacon and eggs were the breakfast delight.
When I offered to cook, he said he wanted to.
We loved visiting our ward in Grant, Idaho.
If you want to experience a piece of heaven on earth, that is the place to live and go to church.
It is such a great community and we REALLY miss the great people who live there. 
With Grandpa in the hospital still, we had a barbecue at the neighboring park next to the hospital.
I don't like my kids playing at the park on Sunday, but they weren't too rowdy and remembered it was the Sabbath day.
They mostly played on the swings and LOVED having their Uncle Joey push them so high on the swings. 
When Uncle Joey would walk away from the swings, the kids would chant "Joey, Joey, Joey!!!"

Fathers Day was special this year as we were able to celebrate with Daddy's family and go see Grandpa recovering so well in the hospital. 

 
Fathers have a wonderful influence on their kids and this dad tops them all.
I truly love this man of mine and feel sooooooo blessed to be his eternal companion. 
 
My own dad has given me wonderful advice that has helped me in life.
I never realized how much I am like him.
I love my dad and so appreciate his support for me and my family.
 
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
to all the dad's out there, including our Father in Heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment