Saturday, June 28, 2014

Funeral for Dawn

Today we celebrated the life of someone very special.
Dawn!
Dawn had a giving heart.
She loved children and animals.
She was diagnosed with Down Syndrome at age 3 and the doctors only expected her to live until age 21.
She lived until she was 51.
 
My brother met Dawn and they became fast friends.
They helped each other through their disabilities.
The doctor believed Dawn died of heart failure. 
Dawn loved my brother and they have been married now 7 months.
She has an infectious smile and a gentle spirit that was always willing to give to all.
She will live on in Spirit and be remembered.
 
Our family was all places today.
My mom, sister, and I sang "I Need Thee Every Hour" for the funeral.
 
Joyanne participated in a parade with her cousin in Pleasant View.
 
Daddy had a yard sale and sold a lot of our stuff.
Then he took the kids swimming and to KFC.
 
What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment