Wednesday, May 27, 2015

In the Running

Joyanne surprised us with her desire to run for Vice President for 8th Grade.
She made her own poster.
We wish her the best of luck and know she will make a great Vice President!

Grant asked me to come jump with him on the tramp.
My first thought was all the things I had to do.
But then I looked into his eyes and knew I didn't want to miss making memories with Grant.
He kept asking me to bounce him high, where he would bound up high and fall on his bum or knees, laughing.
We played "Dead Man" and practiced tricks. 
Then we came inside and snuggled together on the couch.
We pretended to go fishing off the side of the couch with a yo yo string and then ate the fish, which swam around in our tummies full of water. ;)
Then Grant pretended to fish for fishy fruit snacks.
I loved spending such happy moments with my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment