Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cute James

James and his class presented a Mother's Day program for us, mom's.
The program was short and sweet; like seriously, 6 minutes short.
 
Seeing these sweet kids sing was so cute.
I have loved James' teacher.
She has gone so far out to give her all to these kids.
 
The end of the school year is coming and I long for the summer days when obligations are minimal and we can have so much fun together.
 
This morning I went running.
I had mapped that I was going to run 3.5 miles on mapmyrun.com.
I set my timer and was shocked when I didn't make it all the way I was supposed to.
I kept running the route I had mapped and it took me 50 minutes!
I came home bummed that I was such a slow runner.
Then I checked my map and realize I had mapped my run wrong and had actually run 4.4 miles.
That was longer than my "long run" on Saturday.
I'm doing far better at training for my September Half Marathon than I believed I could.
I'm finding the key is to keep going, despite the sore muscles and the occasional desire to want to quit.
I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment