Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lily's Baby Blessing

I once was a little girl
who was afraid of the dark
but then I had a dream
and along came a shark

The shark was in the sea
and he had his eyes set on me
I was surfing on the water
and dreaming of harry potter

The water was full of waves
and was the latest of craves
The sun burned into my back
and it seemed to creep into every crack

I could be out here all day
I didn't need a job that would pay
My parents gave me money
all I did is talk sweet and funny

But then the shark came and bit me
He bit me right in the knee
I didnt know what to do
so ....well gottta go
Written by Daddy Bills while I was tucking in the kids.

The day was very special to see my neice, Lily, get blessed.
Her dad blessed her and it was a sweet blessing.
She looked beautiful all in white.
I loved holding her this weekend.



We had so much fun at my sister's home and she was such a good host.

No comments:

Post a Comment