Thursday, February 6, 2014

Down Days

I've been down sick the last 2 days.
And a little sad too.
Not sure why.
My kids bring me joy and I am so grateful to have them.

Noah loves to find a corner somewhere and read, hoping no one will find him or bother him.

I love these 2 crazy, wild boys.
They run around together and play all day.
They love me to chase them and tickle them. :)


My life is very busy at times, filled with good things like my church callings, improving my talents, caring for my home and family, and doing preschool.
But even with all that, the routine and monotony of it all is sometimes hard.
The hard things bring us joy when we are doing what is best with our life, not just doing what is good and better.
I'm grateful Heavenly Father is always there to hear our prayers and comfort us.
I truly believe the Lord will give us what we righteously desire as long as it's His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment