Friday, November 29, 2013

Holly Days Festival

Our family had fun at the Holly Days Festival.


Daddy and I were riding broncos.
We had fun but were tossed off those wild bulls. ;)


We decorated ourselves for the jingle bell and light parade.
We made Santa's sleigh out of a stroller.
Noah, Hiram, and Jaden were reindeer with James as Sanata and Joyanne as Mrs. Clause.
We had fun getting it all ready, but it was really cold outside and a bit miserable with the cold.


I'm having one of those days where inside I'm feeling onery and sad.
I feel like I just can't keep it all together.
I know a big part of it is lacking in sleep.
But when Momma ain't happy, no one's happy.
We, mothers, sure do carry a lot of responsibility to set the mood in our house.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment