Monday, November 11, 2013

An Awesome Bargain

Bargain Shopper - that was me today.
I couldn't believe all the stuff I got for just $18.22.
Kmart was trying to get rid of all their Halloween stuff, so we got more Halloween Costumes, glow sticks and decor.
Some Costumes were only 1 cent.
They gave us 70% off and then an additional 90% off that.

Here's the receipt for proof. 

We have a costume or dress-up box downstairs that the kids can play in.
Now they can be a dragon, elephant, dog, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, a pirate or anything else.
That definitely was the highlight of my day.

But I did get laundry done, homework checked and piano lessons for the boys.
Thanks to Daddy for helping with dinner and dishes.
Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without him.
I love my Prince Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment