Thursday, September 5, 2024

August 14th - Timpanogoes Hike

Our group of hikers at the start of our Timpanogoes hike.
Dad, Grant, Jaden, Joyanne, Mom, Beacham, James, Stephen, and Gideon

The beautiful views on the hike were stunning.
The hike itself was pretty shaded in a lot of parts, especially towards the beginning.

Joyanne, Beacham, James, Dad, Stephen, and Jaden

Another scenic view

Do you see the mountain goat on the mountain?

Look at that handsome kid!

Grant has a great smile!

Silly, loveable kid!

Gideon, Grant's friend, who was an amazing hiker.

Gideon

Jaden, who ended up hiking over 100 miles throughout the whole summer.

Jaden sure has a contagious smile.

Amazing James!

James has become quite the hiker as well.

Aww, what an amazing Dad!

Such a good, loving guy!

Joyanne and her boyfriend, Beacham

The beauty of our family!


Beacham sure brings a light to Joyanne's life.

He's a great guy to have around our family, too.

They made it to the top!

Here's the hut to show their success at the top.


I started out behind the group.
I met a  70-year-old lady whom I was able to share my testimony with.
She ended up getting too tired and had to be life flighted out.
It took a few weeks for her to recover.


I also met a guy, Patrick, and we talked and hiked together all the way to the meadow.

God didn't want me to walk alone for this hike.
I was grateful to be able to help 2 people while enjoying nature.

The mountain goats came so close to me while hiking near the meadow.


The baby goat with her mamma were so cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment