Saturday, July 27, 2024

Wedding Delight!

My sister and her husband in the corner, with their 2nd oldest son and his bride.
Happy Wedding Day!!!

My beautiful mother 💖

Here comes the happy couple, surrounded with bubbles.
What fun!

All the lovely bridesmaids.

My sister in all her loveliness.

What love! 💙

My mom with her granddaughter-in-law.

The handsome groom and groomsmen. 😃

The bridesmaids and groomsmen with the happy couple.

We ate at the India Palace afterwards.
The food was spicy and yummy!


Daddy playing "Tickle Spider" with his great nephew and niece.
Daddy is sure the life of the party!

These 3 kiddos couldn't get enough of their great uncle and his "Tickle Spider." 😉😆








We had a family reunion today and I am posting pictures my sister took.
But there is one picture my mom gave me of my sister, Ann, with her 2 children, Jacob and Katherine from about 23 years ago.
Jacob came to the reunion and everyone was delighted to meet and talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment