Tuesday, April 9, 2024

When He's Gone

Even though Dad is gone, he looks like he's still here just curled up in bed.
Grant is hugging the pillows I set up in the bed.
It's hard to sleep without a spouse, so I set up the bed so it feels like Dad is still here. 😄
I donated blood today, and it actually went well.
The last time I donated blood, I nearly fainted.

"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
Do you know who said that quote???
Do you know who was the first person to take a step on the moon?
Neil Armstrong is the man.
Grant and I had fun studying about the great space race today.

I enjoy weekly talking with my mom.
I was surprised on Sunday to learn that my parents are moving out of their home this summer.
They are working on sorting through and getting rid of lots of stuff.
They are selling their home to my brother, Joseph and his, soon-to-be wife.
Exciting adventures ahead for them!

Grandpa always enjoys getting out shopping. 
Going to Winco on a Tuesday night is a good plan. 
We had great parking and not hordes of people, until we reached the checkout line.

No comments:

Post a Comment