Friday, February 18, 2022

Goodbye Sweet Roper!

April 2021
This was a very sad time.
We decided since Cozette was due with her last batch of puppies from Roper that it was time to let him go.
Roper was one yippy dog.
Trying to get him to stop barking was difficult.
He also loved Cozette very much when she was in heat and wouldn't leave her alone.
Roper would sometimes nip at young kids who would try to pick him up or bother him.

But, he was a sweetheart too.
He loved to snuggle, loved to play with his toys, and was a happy dog.


It's been almost a year since we've let Roper go, and I still miss this little guy.
But, he did go to a home of a young couple who fell in love with him, shower him with lots of attention, and changed his name to Ocho.


One kid brought this for his elementary school lunch one day.
I was so fascinated that I took pictures.
He actually ate this!
I've never had it before, but he said they taste good.


Haircut time! April 2021


I had a lot of people comment on my hair saying I looked like Julie Andrews. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment