Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lasik Eye Surgery

A couple weeks ago I went in to see if I would qualify for surgery on my eyes so I wouldn't have to wear glasses or contacts anymore.
I proceeded with the surgery, and now I see fabulously well.
The first day my eyes stung and burned quite a bit, but I managed to do okay.
 The days following the surgery went pretty well.
 My eyes now have almost completely healed.
 It's great to wake up and not have to worry about putting on contacts or wearing glasses.
 And now I can wear sunglasses, and I really enjoy them!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... drooping eyelids surgery cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Yaldoeyecenter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete