Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pain and Blessings

Noah's PE teacher called me to tell me that Noah dived for a ball and rammed his head into the bleachers.
His head has a pretty good cut in it, but not deep enough to need stitches.
Because it's a head wound, it bled a lot.
Watching a movie "Where the Wild Things Are" helped him settle down a bit. ;)

Yesterday morning James' backpack zipper broke. (Sigh!)
One more thing to replace.
He came home with a brand new backpack his teacher gave him.
I emailed and thanked his teacher.
Then, today, James came home with a brand new coat because he had a broken zipper on his coat too, that has been broken for a while.
I'm so grateful for kind teachers who look out for and help their students, because in the end, it REALLY helps me.

Hiram gave a great presentation about Australia.
He's such a great kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment