Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
We had a great time with Daddy for the short time we were able to see him.
Daddy worked this morning for 6 hours, came home for just over an hour and then went back to work.
While he was home, the kids watched in anticipation as Daddy opened his gifts.
Daddy got 2 "Super Dad" shirts, 2 workout videos, a pull-up bar and a toaster.
Yeah, the toaster was more for me, but hey, it was something to open.

My Prince Charming is one of a kind Daddy.
He loves to play with his kids and be with them.
He would do anything for them.
His love is so genuine and sincere.

Happy Father's Day to my dad too.
I sure love him.
He tries to live a good life and is a good man.
He is great with words and shows his love.
I was so happy to have he and my mom come to my concert on Friday.
I love the men in my life who live such good, exemplary lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment