Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Can we say BUSY?

We've been busy, but a good busy.
Monday was Lagoon day for us and 3 cousins who are visiting.
We especially enjoyed Lagoon-a-beach.
No one got sunburned except me, and that was even with Daddy putting sunscreen on me.
Right before we were ready to leave, we looked around and Grant was missing.
We panicked a bit, and started searching for him.
Thankfully Joyanne spotted him by the games.

Tuesday was horrendously busy for me.
After exercising and breakfast, I went to practice with my friend for our duet for our Reflections Choir Concert.
I came home to nap, then I went to a chi i r rehearsal.
A meeting followed after and finally a hour and a half drive to Alpine to pick up my niece, who was working.
Then I drove back home, getting in at 1:45a.m.

I woke up this morning and got my hair cut and highlighted.

I woke up from a nap to the boys exercising with Daddy to a Jillian Michaels workout.
Twas fun to watch.


We all went to Aunt Carol's so Joyanne could have piano lessons.
For dinner, the kids were excited to go to Pizza Pie Cafe.

We've had a few busy days, but fun ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment