Friday, February 27, 2015

Time with Nephews and Neices

Grant and I drove 1 1/2 hours to see my nephew perform in his 3rd Grade program.
He did such a great job and the program was one of the best I've seen.
My nephew called a week ago to tell me the date and invite me.
Then he called last night to remind me.
I think he was crushed when I first told him I didn't think I could make it.
I called him back later and got it all worked out so I could come.
He was SO happy!

I also was able to spend some cherished time with my sister.
We went to brunch at Village Inn.
Good food, good company, great conversation.
I love having the time to bond with my sister.
We went walking for about an hour afterward to work off all the food we ate.
 
The evening was spent with Joyanne having piano lessons from Carol and then we helped Amara celebrate her birthday.
Her birthday is actually on February 29th, but we celebrated tonight. 
Aunt Carol made an amazing cupcake dress that tasted as delicious as it looks.
Happy Birthday, Amara!

No comments:

Post a Comment