Thursday, February 5, 2015

Full - Filled Day

I thought today would be a more restful day.
But the day was completely filled.
After getting the kids off to school, I came home to eat breakfast.
I was off again to help out at the school for an hour and a half doing baggie books.
I stopped off at the dentist to drop of paperwork for our upcoming appointments.
James read to me for a bit.
Grant reviewed his letters, shapes and colors with me.
After making lunch, I took James to the store to pick up some "Hershey's Kisses" so he could have something for the letter "K" this week to show-and-tell.
After dropping James at school, I came home to snuggle in bed with Daddy while we watched a movie.
Off to the chiropractor I went and then time to pick up the kids from school.
After doing a few dishes, I then picked up Joyanne from school.
We got started on dinner and then I picked up Noah from his Science club.
Joyanne worked on dinner and I took off for my "Reflections" Women's Chorus.
Returning home for dinner, I then took Joyanne to her Young Women's Basketball.
 
I had a full day, but it was full of good activities.
It was a HAPPY DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment