Sunday, January 9, 2022

Rose Surprise and Debate Wins!

I was so surprised and happy to come home last night from 2 long days of judging debates and see a vase full of 26 roses. Dad told me there was a surprise when I got home. The roses were mostly red with 2 yellow, some white, orange, and pink colors. It was so beautiful, and, yes, I did “take time to smell the roses.” Dad left me a loving note that read: “WELCOME HOME MOM. I missed you!  Love, Dad and Hiram, James, and Grant”.

The roses, the loving note, and happy Cozette, who was thrilled to see me.

Noah and Jaden participated in a debate tournament at Idaho State University and did very well.
Way to go, Noah and Jaden! 
Noah was a quarter finalist in public forum and took 2nd place in Duo interpretation. Jaden placed 4th in Impromptu and was top speaker and top novice. He also took 2nd place in JV LD debate and was top speaker there as well. We made it home from Pocatello just after 11p.m.

The High School Debate Team

High School Debate Team

 

No comments:

Post a Comment