Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Family Birthday Party!

We had a family birthday party this last Sunday to celebrate Aunt Jeni and Noah's birthday.
We had so much fun visiting and talking to family.
Grandpa seemed to have a great time visiting with all of us.
Jaden, Hiram, James and Grant loved playing with Grandpa's new black dog, Daisy.
Daisy loves to play catch so they had balls and would throw them, and she was fast at retrieving them.
The spaghetti and salads were delicious, but, sadly, some of our garlic bread got burnt by accident.
Everyone ate a lot.



Jeni and I had fun holding Macall's twin boys, Elijah and Isaac.
We also went for a walk together after dinner with Joyanne and brought Daisy along too.





I sure missed Grandma a ton today.
I think Grandpa did too!
I just missed talking with her, helping her in the kitchen, and seeing her cheery smile.
So I took a picture of her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment