Friday, August 17, 2018

Pack Meeting

Cozette is such a cutie, and she brings all of us so much comfort as she excitedly wags her tail and runs up to us when we get home.

James went to his first pack meeting here.
We had fun making up a skit and presenting it to the others.

We got a water filter system put in our home.
Now we'll have really clean water coming in through our well.

The kids have had so much fun running around with the neighbor kids nearly every day since we've moved here.
Our subdivision has so many young kids.
It's nice that they have so many friends close by in such a small town.
I love my home, the friends I have here, and everything about this place.
But, I miss my husband who is still working in Utah, and my dear friends.
I can't wait to see them soon for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment