Monday, May 22, 2017

Horses, Reports, and Cute Kitty

I've been taking horse lessons and today I was able to have a quick ride.
Grant also was able to ride a bit and loved it!


Jaden did a fabulous job on his Utah County project.
He presents his project with a clear, loud voice and is animated as he tells about his counties.
Jaden's teacher, Mr. Wells couldn't say enough good about Jaden.
He said Jaden remembers things so well, even the smallest detail about things.
Mr. Wells also said Jaden is a wiz at math.
He's excited to see where Jaden goes with all his smartness.

As I came out of the Elementary school, this cute kitty rubbed up against my leg, seeking for attention.
I picked him up and petted him.
I took him into the school office to see what to do about the kitty, but they just told me to leave it where I found it.
I set him back down, but the kitty followed me into the road to the truck.
I knew if I left the kitty, he would probably get run over, so I took him home.
I posted on Facebook hoping someone would claim him.
He is so cute and adorable.
He loves to be held and petted.
I kinda wanna keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment