Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lost Puppy and A Sick Boy

Yesterday, on my way to the Intermediate school to drop off Noah's band instrument, some kids were surrounding and petting this cute puppy.
School was about to start and they didn't know what to do with the puppy.
I agreed to take it and try to find its owner.
So after stopping at the police station and sharing the info, and then posting the picture on facebook sites, I knew We would find the owner.
But the puppy was so cute and I even named him Ricky.
I was hoping we could keep him.
He was such a big puppy and he ended up peeing on the floor a couple times.
Possum and Cozette were not too thrilled with him.
The owner did call me and got him back.
In the end, I was glad not to have another dog to take care of.

Grant was sick all day with a fever and cough yesterday and today.
He liked watching lots of t.v.
Here's to hoping he feels better tomorrow . . . and that no one else gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment