Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Doggy Duo

I have enjoyed waking up at 6:30am and going outside with the dogs to read my scriptures while they play.
Possum just loves his rope.
It's his favorite toy!
And, it's not too easy to destroy.
Cozette loves to chase Possum and run around.
She and Possum have become good friends.

But, tonight, poor Cozette threw up over 10 times.
She emptied out her stomach, and her body was still shaking.
She sat in my lap for a while and finally calmed down enough to go to sleep.
I've been so paranoid about her catching the Parvovirus.
But I think she just ate something that disagreed with her stomach.
She drank water after throwing up and kept it down.
I love her snuggles and love.
She has learned to "sit", "bark", "don't bite" and "outside" at just 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment