Friday, June 3, 2016

First Puppy Haircut

This little 8-week old puppy, Cozette, got her first haircut.
I didn't really like it because she looks more like a schnauzer than a yorkie.
So I hacked at it a bit more, and . . . . . 
now she looks like a rat. :(
I can't wait for her hair to grow back.

Last week I was averaging 4-6 hours of sleep at night.
I was so tired that I fell asleep at church on Sunday, right before I was supposed to conduct primary singing time.
Cozette would wake up 2 or 3 times at night and want to play.
I finally got her on a better schedule of going to bed around 9:00pm and sleeping until 6am.
She has taken a lot of my time teaching her to go on a potty pad, and not eat every little thing she finds on the floor.
But she's a good little puppy, and we all love her so.

No comments:

Post a Comment