Monday, April 18, 2016

Soccer and Family Party

Joyanne and Jaden had soccer games in the brisk, cold morning.
Joyanne went after the ball with a vengeance, trying her best to play well.
She has really enjoyed playing and keeps trying to improve.

Jaden played very well.
He played goalie for the first half and didn't let the ball get in once.
He blocked it from going in 3 times and could kick the ball clear to the middle of the field.
During the second half, Jaden scored 2 goals right in a row.
He knows how to trick his opponents and maneuver the ball right around them.

We had a family gathering in the afternoon.
It's fun to visit and play games.

Can I just say that life has been so busy lately.
Trying to stay on top of it all had been impossible.
But, I've felt the Lord's help as I pray and seek his help.
I've been blessed with the ability to do things I couldn't ordinarily do.

No comments:

Post a Comment